Practical: Rural Camping and Need Assessment (RCNA)
Full Marks: 30
Pass Marks: 15 Teaching Hours: 45
- Mid-term examination should be conducted by Campus/College.
- This course offers students to involve in the preparation of need assessment (RCNA) for the partial fulfillment of the requirement which is compulsory to all. For it, a three-day rural camping should be arranged by subject teachers to carry out need assessment in close coordination with their assigned subject members for the completion of the task. The potential area of the task can be on the topic related to the natural resource management (Land, forest and water) which have played a vital role in the development-environment interrelationships.
- The need asessment should be submitted to the respective campus/college. The students should compulsorily present their accomplished task for final evaluation and approval in the presence of respective faculty member/s and external.
- Students should bear the expenses of proposal writing and other related activities as fixed by the respective campuses/colleges.
- Face-Sheet (with study title, submitted to Campus/College, submitted by-Name of student, T.U. Regd. No. and Class Roll no.)
- Background of the Issues, Significance of the Issues, Reviews of article/book, Summary.
Page Format: Margin- Standard (1.5 left, 1 right 1 Top 1 inch down inch) Font – Times New Roman, titles font size-14, text font size-12, 1.5 line space, pages: 15-20 at Microsoft Word.