Upon the completion of the MA program in Rural Development, students will be able to contribute to rural development process by working in coordination with local development stakeholders and development policy makers. After they complete their Master’s Degree, they will end up being one of the following:
- Development workers with transferable skills in rural areas.
- Facilitators of action research.
- Managers of advocacy programs.
- Facilitators between local bodies and development agencies.
- Resources persons and facilitators using development strategies in determining and sustaining criteria for social and economic development or rural communities.
- Animators with performance skills.
- Local development planners.