Practical: Critical Review (CR)
Full Marks: 30
Pass Marks: 15 Teaching Hours: 45
- Mid-term examination should be conducted by Campus/College.
- This course offers students to involve in critical review (CR) for the partial fulfillment of the requirement which is compulsory to all. For it, students should be in close coordination with their assigned faculty member/s for the completion of the task. The potential area of the review can be on modernization theory, dependency theory, feminist theory, community development theory, rural development theory, world system theory and development practices.
- The review should be submitted to the respective campus/college. The students should compulsorily present their accomplished task for final evaluation and approval in the presence of respective faculty member/s and external.
- Students should bear the expenses of critical review writing and other related activities as fixed by the respective campuses/colleges.
- Face-Sheet (with study title, submitted to Campus/College, submitted by-name of student, T.U. Regd. No. and class roll no.)
- Background of the Issues, Significance of the Issues, Reviews of article/book, Summary.
Page Format: Margin- Standard (left side 1.5 inch, and top, down and right side 1 inch) Font – Times New Roman, titles font size-14, text font size-12, 1.5 line space, pages: maximum 10 at Microsoft Word.