11.Social and Cultural Issues of Rural Development
- Assessing the inclusion, gender equality, participation, empowerment of backward and disadvantaged community in social, economic and political institution.
- Comparative study on livelihood strategy of indigenous community like Kusunda, Bote, Raute
- Assessment of certain ill social practices like un-touchability, exclusion, social discrimination……
- Assessing the status and accessibility of rural people in health, education, sanitation…..
- Role of women in economic development like micro-enterprises, small scale industries, agriculture, natural resources management……….